Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Random



1. JCrew is offering 20% Off All Sale Items!!

2. JCrew regularly offers a 15% off discount on non-sale merchandise to students AND teachers!! Who knew?!

3. If you are driving and run a stop sign, causing me to slam on my breaks HARD so that all of the things in my front seat go crashing to the floor, the proper response IS NOT to giggle and continue talking on your cell phone. (Just in case you are that girl and happen to be reading this blog.)

Pic: tPF

P.S. EXTRA JCREW TIP (from Maddy at My Quarter Life Chronicles): For those that don't know about the "red phone", if you go into any JCrew store you can order anything from their online store/ catalog and get free shipping if you place the order in the store using their "red phone". It's great!

Thanks Maddy!!

9 comments:

Secondhand Stella said...

Hahahahahahaha.

How did I not know about the J Crew discount?! Thanks for sharing. I need to put my Master's degree ID to good use ;)

Courtney said...

I so did not know about the discount for students and teachers-thanks for the info!

Unknown said...

That's road rage worthy that is!

Maddy said...

Oh! They increased the student discount to 15%? That's great! I use to take advantage of that offer all the time, even on the free shipping "red phone" orders, but at that time it was only a 10% student discount.

For those that don't know about the "red phone", if you go into any JCrew store you can order anything from their online store/ catalog and get free shipping if you place the order in the store using their "red phone". It's great! Especially for me, since the stores never carry some of the larger pant sizes :o)

Pretty Little World said...

^^ Thanks for the great tip!!

Maddy said...

You're welcome! The free shipping always comes in handy. I even ordered my wedding dress on the red phone :)

drollgirl said...

wheeee! thank you for the j crew tips!

and love your shout off at that nit wit on her cell phone. JUSTIFIABLE HOMICIDE is what i am thinking! grrr.

Blicious said...

haha! you are so cute! love #3. :)

Teresa @ good-grace said...

oh my ... love these random tips. (and o.m.G! The nerve of the giggling little cell phone talker!! urgh! Hope nothing was breakable...)